Monday, September 8, 2014

What Brought Me to SNHU?


     I began my college career last year as a freshman at Southern New Hampshire University. When touring the campus I immediately fell in love with the institution and the Education program. Now as a sophomore, I know that I made the right decision in continuing my education at SNHU. What drew me into the Education program, besides my love for children and learning, is the fact that students are given innumerable opportunities for field experience beginning their freshman year. I find that fantastic. I think that you can learn so much more when you're out in the field. Not only that but what's taught in the classroom guides students in the right direction when they are out in their field. 
     I am now in EDU 235 Learning with Technology as a required course for my major; however, I am interested in what will be taught this semester and how I can use that new found knowledge in the future and in the classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment